You are hereBack to top
Marjolein Bastin Nature's Inspiration 12-Month 2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calen (Calendar)
Email or call for price
Out of Print
Perfect for nature lovers, this 12-month spiral bound planner features artwork and memories from the sketchbook of Dutch artist Marjolein Bastin.
As you journey through your own year, you can follow along with the changing seasons and goings-on at the bird feeder, in the garden, and across the landscapes of the Netherlands, the American Midwest, and the Caribbean in the Marjolein Bastin Nature's Inspiration 2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner.
- 7" x 9.5" (14" x 9.5" open)
- Spiral binding
- Sturdy softcover
- Elastic band to keep closed
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- 12-month Planner: January–December 2023
- Monthly planning pages at the front
- Two-page weekly spreads feature full-color art and lined planning pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Month-at-a-glance pages for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Extra lined pages for 2024 pre-planning, names and numbers, and notes
- Storage pocket
- Nature-themed art and reflections by artist Marjolein Bastin
About the Author
Marjolein Bastin’s passion for the natural world is of a universal quality that appeals to people the world over. You can find Marjolein’s artwork on greeting cards, calendars, dinnerware, bedding, gifts, and many other products. But for Marjolein, only one thing remains important: spending every day behind her desk painting the natural world around her.
She also writes and illustrates children’s books featuring the endearing Vera the Mouse character, which she created. Through her art and words, Marjolein offers people a simple reminder to pause and enjoy nature and allow it to be a source of serenity, energy, and healing. Finding inspiration in a bird lighting on a branch or a leaf drying in the autumn sun, Marjolein takes long walks each afternoon to seek new ideas for her artwork and her writings. Marjolein and her husband, Gaston, divide their time between country homes in Holland, Switzerland, and in Missouri, as well a tropical retreat in the Cayman Islands. Each setting provides a unique glimpse of what nature has to offer throughout the world. The couple has a son, Mischa, a daughter, Sanna, and two grandchildren.